Our terms and conditions
- The results of the calculations are for illustrative purposes only; whilst they are intended to deliver estimates of the benefits that you might receive, they should not be relied upon for making financial decisions.
- This calculator has been created by RCL. For further information about the calculator please contact us on [email protected].
- RCL accepts no responsibility for misuse of the calculator.
- This calculator is the intellectual property of RCL and any distribution of it will be in the violation of the copyright laws.
The calculator provides a single option at retirement, as follows:
- Up to a third of your fund value can be collected as a lump sum cash payment.
- The remainder of your fund value is used to purchase an annuity from an approved insurance company.
- All amounts shown are pre-tax.
The calculations assume that:
- Employee and employer contributions continue to be paid until retirement age.
- Contributions will increase in line with the salary growth assumption between now and your selected retirement age. You can adjust the salary growth by using the dropdown box to see how it affects your fund value at retirement age.
Net Investment Return
This is the assumed return you will get on your pension savings each year, due to growth in the funds you are invested in. You can adjust this by using the dropdown box and see how it will affect your fund value at retirement age.
Annual Salary Growth
Gross earnings are assumed to increase each year at the annual salary growth rate. The calculator allows for a range of options from 0% per year to 8% per year.
An annuity is an insurance policy that provides you with a guaranteed income for the rest of your life.
There are many types of annuities available and it is important that you select the right one for you. You should also do you research on which annuity is suitable for you because annuity prices can vary significantly between providers.
Fund value at Retirement
The fund value at retirement age is the expected amount that you are likely to receive at retirement or at the age that the income is due to commence.
The calculations, results, options and assumptions provided by the calculator are based on our understanding of the current regulations. You should be aware that regulations could change between now and retirement.